For individual registrations, please click here to register.
- Admission to the Exhibition is complimentary and open to all registered trade visitors and professionals only. Minors below 18 years of age will not be admitted into the show.
- Passes issued are strictly non-transferable and are to be worn at all times. Entry into restricted areas is not permitted. Please bring along your passport, NRIC or driving license as identity checks may be carried out at security checkpoints.
- Participants are required to be appropriately dressed in business casual attire.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or request any person to leave the exhibition venue without stating a reason.
GROUP REGISTRATION - FOR TRADE VISITORS
For trade groups of 20 or more participants, simply download and complete the registration form before emailing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Click to download the
Trade Visitor Group Registration Form
GROUP REGISTRATION - FOR CONFERENCE DELEGATES
For conference delegate groups (Industry Category only) with at least three persons, simply download and complete the registration form before emailing to us at email@example.com.Click to download the
Conference Group Registration Form
Please refer to the detailed Conference fees below:
|CATEGORY||Early Bird Rate
Register online by 31 March 2017
|Industry||S$700 per person||S$825 per person|
|Industry - Group Registration 1||S$595 per person||S$700 per person|
|Academia / Teaching Staff||S$490 per person||S$578 per person|
|Exhibitors, local government agencies, Advisory Committee related companies 2||S$560 per person||S$660 per person|
Note: All rates are in Singapore Dollars (S$), less the prevailing GST payable. Payment is only accepted in Singapore Dollars.
- Minimum group size of 3, registrations must be from same organisation/company, submitted and processed in a single invoice.
- Advisory Committee related companies: University of Glasgow Singapore; Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT); Bell Helicopter; Sikorsky Aircraft; DSTA; Singapore Institute of Aerospace Engineers (SIAE); Airbus Helicopters.
- Each conference pass entitles you to a full two-day Rotorcraft Asia 2017 conference and complimentary admission into the Exhibition Hall.