Access to and use of this Unmanned Systems Asia World Wide Web site ("Site") is subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full.
- 'Personal information' means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information and other information that is held by or is likely to be held by us.
- It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that all personal information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All our employees and data processors who have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- You can access the Unmanned Systems Asia website and browse the website without us capturing and storing personal information, other than logging user IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit, the webpages viewed and the type of browser used.
- By registering to attend the show, or signing up to our mailing list, you are consenting to the collection of your personal and work data. We would need to hold this information in order to process your registration.
- We will collect your data in accordance with the PDPA. Any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing our services, and we will not hold it for any longer than is legally permissible necessary for this purpose.
- We may collect additional personal information that you volunteer while using the website and/or the services. Where we collect such additional information, we will make clear the nature of the information and the specific purpose[s] for which it is used or may be used and we offer you the choice to opt out of providing such information.
- We will monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the applicable local legislation and regulations by third party processors, such as suppliers and contractors, of personal information held by us.
- We may from time to time send you information about the show, our company, our special offers, our newsletter, information from our selected business partners and other industry information that you may find useful via email or post.
- If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, promotional and informational emails, you may click on a link named 'Unsubscribe', which is embedded in every email sent by us in order to stop receiving future message. Should you wish to reinstate your subscription status, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can find out what personal information we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request within days. Should we be prevented from disclosing your personal information, we will give reasons for any such refusal.
- If any of the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request that you provide further information and identification to enable us to comply with this request.
- We regard our databases of customer information (which may include your personal information) as a valuable asset. Should we sell or transfer any of our business assets to third parties this may include the sale or transfer of such databases of information.
- If you wish to talk to a representative about the show, please contact us at + 65 6542 8660 or write to us at Experia Events, Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2, Level 3 #038-017, Singapore 819643. You can also email us at email@example.com.
- To find out how to whitelist emails from Unmanned Systems Asia, click here.