Conference – Call for Abstract
Conference Date: 19 and 20 April 2017
Venue: Changi Exhibition Centre, Singapore
Rotorcraft Asia 2017 is a dedicated civil, governmental and private helicopter event targeted at the Asia Pacific region. With Asia Pacific expected to lead the highest global civil helicopter fleet growth at a CAGR of 21.6%, Rotorcraft Asia 2017 is organized as a strategic global platform for industry players to tap on the fast-growing business opportunities in the Asia Pacific region. There will be an exciting programme including an exhibition, conference, networking events, static display as well as customer demonstration flights.
Rotorcraft Asia 2017 Conference, with the theme of "Innovation in Rotorcraft", invites you to submit abstracts for papers to be presented, on new technologies and solutions for the modernization and development in design of rotating wings aircraft. The top 3 papers will be awarded prizes.
Intended paper presentations should focus on Innovation, addressing the objective of 'How You Would Change the Future'. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Advancement in Rotorcraft
- Safety and Regulations
- Training and Simulation
- Niche Technologies
- Data Analytics
NOTES ON ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
- Abstracts should be written in English, in a style comprehensible and accessible to readers outside the specialty of the subject.
- Abstract length should not exceed 1 page of A4-size and of a readable font size (recommended font size 12).
- Abstracts are to be submitted in PDF format, by the end of day on Wednesday, 31 August 2016 (23:59 hours, Singapore Time) to Conference@rotorcraft-asia.com
- Please note that your abstract submission should include the following information:
- The title of the abstract (title of intended talk) and to include keywords within the abstract;
- Author’s name, name of Organisation, Department, City and Country;
- Author’s contact email address and contact telephone number
IMPORTANT DATES TO NOTE
Abstract Submission Deadline: 31 August 2016
Notification Due Date: 30 September 2016
Paper Submission Deadline: 28 February 2017
Presentation Date: 19 and 20 April 2017
Submissions will be evaluated by a panel consisting of academia and industry professionals. Selected papers will be informed by 30 September, 2016. The Panel may provide suggestions or requests to authors to amend their talk content to suit the requirements of the Conference. Submitted abstracts will remain the property of the Conference Organiser and will not be distributed in any format to any other third parties.
For further clarification or enquiries, please contact Rotorcraft Asia 2017 Conference c/o Experia Events Pte Ltd at Conference@rotorcraft-asia.com