Be a VIP Buyer
Exclusive VIP Buyer Benefits
Qualified buyers just need to attend 10 meetings at the exhibition to enjoy exclusive hospitality arrangements during the show.
Such arrangements include:
- Complimentary two nights accommodation in a 5-star hotel from 18-20 April 2017
- Exclusive invitation to the Opening Ceremony on 18 April 2017, and networking reception on 19 April 2017
- Access to the VIP lounge
- Exclusive conference fees for Rotorcraft Asia Conference and Unmanned Systems Asia Forum for groups of more than 5 delegates.
- Complimentary conference passes for senior management and C-suite executives.
How to be a VIP Buyer
The VIP Buyers may be nominated by our exhibitors, industry associations or government agencies. Interested buyers who are seeking specific products and solutions may also leverage on this business matching programme to source for new partners.
If you are seeking the following products and services, the VIP Buyer Programme would be the right avenue for you to seek your potential suppliers and business partners.
- Accessories, Components & Parts
- Air Systems
- Anti UAV/ Counter UAV
- Associations / Media
- Automated Vehicle Applications
- Communication & Control Systems
- Components & Sensors
- Data Storage / Management
- Engines/ Motors
- Ground Systems
- Imaging / Vision & Camera Systems
- ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance)
- Launch & Recovery Systems
- Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
- Maritime System - Surface
- Maritime System - Underwater
- Navigation / GPS
- Research and Development
- Software & System Engineering
- Training & Simulation
- Weapons System